How to Apply For Your First Affiliate Campaign
Before you apply for your first campaign, let’s get to know what is campaign.
What is a campaign?
A campaign is an online marketing effort put forward by a brand or advertiser to drive sales, conversions, traffic, clicks or leads. The campaign ties in with the overarching goals of the brands or advertiser and include one or more digital channels in the efforts.
How to apply for a campaign?
To apply for a campaign head over to ACCESSTRADE Dashboard and select “Campaigns” at the left side menu
Select the campaign you want to apply by clicking the checkbox, then click the Apply button or directly clicking on the “Apply Now” button under the campaign. The campaign application process takes up to 5 working days (Monday to Friday).
Understanding Campaign Status on ACCESSTRADE
- Available: Campaigns that are available for you to apply
- Applied: Campaigns that are in the process of being verified by the advertiser
- Affiliated: Campaigns that you have successfully applied
- Rejected: Campaigns that you have applied however do not meet the advertiser criteria
- Paused: Campaigns that are paused, when the campaign is paused all conversions, leads or clicks will not be recorded when campaign status is paused. Thank you for your understanding.
- Terminated: Campaigns has been terminated
Understanding the Campaign Details
- Period: The campaign start date and end date
- Type: Campaign type which can be CPA, CPS, CPL, CPC, or CPI
- Categories: The type of vertical the advertiser campaign belongs
- Campaign Description: Brief introduction or summary of the campaign
- Conversion Window: The duration of the cookie will last on the website, aka Cookie Period
- Required Action: The action that the customer needs to perform to consider a conversion.
- Validation Term: The duration required for the advertiser to review all conversions and the duration advertiser will make payment
- Rejected Condition: Lists of reasons for the conversion that will be considered rejected
- Reward: The payout for a successful conversion generated, aka commissions
- Traffic Restrictions: List of traffic source that the campaign allow or restrict
- Target Devices: List of devices that is allowed by the campaign
- Target Countries: List of countries that are allowed by the campaign
Now that you apply and understand the campaign requirement. Let’s start promoting the campaign