Refer Your Friends
Get Additional Income Up To
RM2,250 and more
What is Referral?
Our referral programme is where you introduce new members to join the Publisher community of ACCESSTRADE Malaysia. When the new Publishers referred by you generate clicks or approved commissions, you will be rewarded accordingly.
This programme offers the opportunity for you to gain extra income just by referring your friends, families or anyone at all to our platform, other than just executing affiliate marketing campaigns.
Actions done by your referee (the person you invited) will determine the referral commission that you will obtain.
One-Time Reward Obtained By Each Referee(Person you invited)
Referral Commission Obtained By Referrer(You)
Accumulated Referral Commissions(You)
- When 1 click on any campaign affiliate link is generated by the referee, both the referee and referrer will get RM5 referral commission each.
- When 1 approved conversion is generated by the referee, the referrer will get RM10 referral commission.
- When RM50 worth of approved conversion is generated by the referee, the referrer will get RM30 referral commission.
- When RM150 and above worth of approved conversion is generated by the referee in ONE month, the referrer will get 20% of the total approved conversion.
- This referral commission system will only be ongoing for the FIRST 6 MONTHS starting from the referee publisher account sign up day.
Step 1Sign up to become an ACCESSTRADE Publisher if you are not one yet.Sign Up Now
Step 2Access to Publisher account dashboard, click "Referral" tab and select "Invitation URL".Invitation URL
Step 3Copy the Invitation URL and share it on your own social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, etc) to invite other people to sign up as a Publisher of ACCESSTRADE.Share URL
Step 4On the dashboard, select "Referee Report" under "Referral", to track the number of publisher sign-ups coming from your invitation URL and the commissions obtained.Check Report
- It is strictly forbidden to use images of ACCESSTRADE including logos, brand names, images belonging to the system for personal use of selling courses or other activities that cause users to pay fees.
- Usage of false / exaggerating propaganda or misleading ACCESSTRADE information / services to manipulate users to become a Publisher is strictly prohibited.
- Cases of cheating, deliberate fraud, fraud, information that adversely affect the brand are strictly prohibited.
- Actions of cheating, deliberate fraud, spreading false information that adversely affects our brand image are strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to use our brand keywords to create websites, Facebook pages, advertising programmes, etc. that confuse users.
- Running of Google AdWords keyword ads (SEM) and Facebook ads with the trademark keyword "accesstrade" or intentionally misspelling the keyword such as "access trade", "acestrade", "assettrade", "acesstrade", etc is strictly prohibited.
- Acts of dishonesty or intentional fraud are strictly prohibited. All commissions will be cancelled if ACCESSTRADE finds out.
If a Publisher is detected or suspected of infringement of any of the above regulations and policies, the particular Publisher will be suspended from running the referral programme immediately and all generated referral commissions will be cancelled.