Our referral program is where you introduce new members to join the Publisher community of ACCESSTRADE Singapore. When the new Publishers referred by you generate clicks or approved commissions, you will be rewarded accordingly.
This program offers the opportunity for you to gain extra income just by referring your friends, families or anyone at all to our platform, other than just executing affiliate marketing campaigns.
Step 1Sign up to become an ACCESSTRADE Publisher if you are not one yet.Sign Up Now
Step 2Access to Publisher account dashboard, click "Referral" menu and select "Invitation URL".Invitation URL
Step 3Copy the Invitation URL and share it on your own social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, etc) to invite other people to sign up as a Publisher of ACCESSTRADE.Instruction Manual
Step 4On the dashboard, select "Referee Report" under "Referral", to track the number of publisher sign-ups coming from your invitation URL and the commissions obtained.Check Report
- When 5 clicks on any campaign affiliate link is generated by the referee, the referrer will get SGD 2 referral commission.
- When 1 approved conversion is generated by the referee, the referrer will get SGD 2 referral commission.
- When the first SGD 30 approved commission is generated by the referee, the referrer will get SGD 15 referral commission.
- When SGD 1 and above of approved commission is generated by the referee in ONE month, the referrer will get 5% of this total approved commission (This will happen after the first SGD 50 approved commission has been generated).
- This referral commission system will only be ongoing for 365 days starting from the referee publisher account sign up day.
- It is strictly forbidden to use images of ACCESSTRADE including logos, brand names, images belonging to the system for personal use of selling courses or other activities that cause users to pay fees.
- Usage of false / exaggerating propaganda or misleading ACCESSTRADE information / services to manipulate users to become a Publisher is strictly prohibited.
- Cases of cheating, deliberate fraud, fraud, information that adversely affect the brand are strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to use our brand keywords to create websites, Facebook pages, advertising programs, etc. that confuse users.
- Running of Google Search Ads (SEM) and Facebook Ads with the trademark keyword "accesstrade" or intentionally misspelling the keyword such as "access trade", "acestrade", "assettrade", "acesstrade", etc is strictly prohibited.
- Acts of dishonesty or intentional fraud are strictly prohibited. All commissions will be cancelled if ACCESSTRADE finds out.
- Actions of cheating, deliberate fraud, spreading false information that adversely affects our brand image are strictly prohibited.
If a Publisher is detected or suspected of infringement of any of the above regulations and policies, the particular Publisher will be suspended from running the referral program immediately and all generated referral commissions will be cancelled.